{our one and only attempt at a proper family photo}
{diane von furstenberg alba two mini dress in daffodil (available on sale in more colors here!) (and a cheaper option at ASOS), rivka friedman mina bracelet, forever 21 mint bangles}
Top: Ann Taylor, old (similar at Shopbop) (similar here) (similar at Banana Republic)
Shorts: Topshop, old (similar by winter kate) (similar by Tibi) (similar at Zara)
Necklace: Forever 21, old (similar here) (similar here)
Pumps: J Crew Valentina Pumps (similar here, coral no longer available) (similar here) (similar here) (similar under $75)
Bag: Lanvin Sweet Dora Crossbody (similar here) (similar under $200) (similar here)
Top: Sanctuary, old (similar here, on sale) (similar at ASOS)
Shorts: Topshop, old (similar here) (similar under $100) (similar under $30)
Shoes: J Crew Valentina Pumps in Weathered Rose (buy them here) (similar here for $100)
Bag: Marc Jacobs iPad Case in Coral (buy it here) (similar by Kate Spade) (similar at Mango for under $50)
Blazer: ASOS, old (similar by Alexander Wang) (a cardigan option here) (love this lace blazer at The Limited)
Cardigan: J Crew Perfect Mix Tape Cardigan in Henna (buy it here) (similar at Forever21)
Top: J Crew, old (buy it here) (similar here)
Belt: J Crew, old (similar at Express) (similar at ASOS for $11)
Necklace: J Crew, old (similar here)
Skirt: Forever 21 (buy it here) (longer, a-line option at Anthro)
Bag: Chloe Metallic Marcie in Gunmetal (similar here) (similar here) (similar under $200)
Shoes: J Crew Perfect Patent Pumps, old (similar here by Nine West) (similar here) (similar here)
Jacket: Alexander McQ for Target (similar at Zara) (similar here)
Cardigan: J Crew, old (similar here) (similar at F21)
Top: Modcloth, old (similar here) (similar here) (similar here under $50)
Belt: J Crew, old (similar at Banana Republic)
Skirt: J Crew, old (similar here) (similar here)
Shoes: J Crew Mona Pumps in Wild Berry (buy them here) (similar by Nine West in "pink suede") (similar at ALDO)
Bag: Lanvin Happy Mini Pop in gold python (similar by Lanvin here) (similar under $100) (similar under $100)




























Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (
I'm dying over that yellow DVF on you. dying.
ReplyDeleteCute looks! Love the 2nd one! That top and those shorts are amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.comShabbyApple Gift Card Giveaway!
Seriously. These are all amazing. I love all the colors you put together. Love reading your blog. You always make me laugh. And then inspire me. Then make me laugh. Rinse and repeat.
ReplyDelete*Love* the yellow dress paired with mint!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of mint, those minty sandals in the shoe pic...? I can't seem to find them on your site. Could you repeat who made them?
Also, a little out of the blue... While searching for the above sandals, I saw a couple notes ages ago that you'd gotten the J.Crew leather opera gloves in mint? Did you keep them? Are there any pics? I never knew they existed before now, but somehow my life has been incomplete without me knowing...
that yellow dress is GORgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo, jillian
http://just-jillian.blogspot.com
First off, I love all of these looks. Second, dog dressed like Easter bunny?! So cute I almost died. And finally- lady, you have some gorgeous legs!
ReplyDelete-april.
holy outfit party- i love it! AND you sure can rock some awesome shorts! AND, i love the bunny/dog...even if it's not yours...and my husband would probably never talk to me again if i got one for our dog.
ReplyDeletei know! (about what?) people are always constantly texting or doing whatever. its crazy. maybe they're really playing words with friends or the pictionary game. i dunno. but at every event i go to, which isnt really a lot, i guess, people are constantly on their phones. you look adorable, btw. your legs look super super long!!! i need to try and copy!
ReplyDeleteSO many OOTD's...what a treat. Love all the colors and textures, per usual.
ReplyDeleteYou are the mistress of amazing layers. I'm always in awe of you with the jacket over the cardi over the shirt over the cami - and always so perfectly balanced between texture and color and print. You kill me, Chloe. You just kill me.
ReplyDeleteThat yellow DVF dress kills me too. It's a dream, and you look ridiculous(ly good) in it.
I live for your blog, Chloe! Your outfits are the best!
ReplyDelete~ Noelle
love the diane furstenburg dress, & wild berry pumps!
ReplyDeletexo julesinflats.blogspot.com
Wow, tons of outfits today! Lovin' all these looks but I think my favorite detail is the pup in the bunny costume!
ReplyDeleteThe outfits are amazing and I am dying to find out what your dad had to say about Mad Men. I think a post is needed...
ReplyDeleteLove the yellow DVF dress...gorge!
ReplyDeleteLove this
ReplyDeleteThat yellow dress is stunning on you!
ReplyDeleteLove all the new outfits Chloe!! I spy some new Zara shoes in the line up!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Stacey
http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/
the mint sandals are j crew
ReplyDeletelove your outfits and your sense of humour!!!
ReplyDeleteI see you wear lot of J crew shoes, could you do a review on them please?
ahhhhhhh I love all of your outfits SO much!
ReplyDeleteSo many great outfits!! The yellow dress might be my favorite, but then again I love the way you dress up shorts :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as usual Chloe! Love the family pic too! So cute! :)
ReplyDeletexo, sam
My fave is the Alexander McQueen jacket outfit. Soooooo cute. I love those colors w/your coloring.
ReplyDeleteOh, your shoe line-up. It makes me weep with jealousy. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi - can we be BEST FRIENDS b/c I'm loving all of your clothes/outfits/animals.
ReplyDeleteNew fan.
xxThe Fashionable ESQhttp://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/
You're always so pretty! My sister turned me on to your blog. Love checking in for updates. Stop by my blog sometime
ReplyDeletehttp://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com
Lydia Lange
Such fun outfits! Love the yellow dress - so pretty, and those patterned shorts are too cute :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
I couldn't decide which post to comment on I loved all the clothes so much! You are gorgeous and have amazing taste. Love the blog -Heather
ReplyDeletehttp://crazybeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com