Top: Karen Millen (buy it here) (similar here) (similar here)
Skirt: Amanda Uprichard (buy it here) (available in more colors here)
Ring: Yves Saint Laurent Arty in Silver/Gold (buy it here) (similar here)
Shoes: Valentino Rockstud Kitten Heels (similar here) (similar here for under $100)
Bag: Tory Burch 797 Clutch (buy it here, on sale!) (& a colorblocked version here) (similar by Coach) (similar for under $50)







Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (
You and Wendy (Wendy's Lookbook) have the same top on! :) I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Yeah we do--kinda freaky! :|
ReplyDeleteLove this skirt on you! Can I have your legs please? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend!
Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cute! xoxo A-
ReplyDeleteHaha, I noticed too! Too cute, Chloe :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Ashley
anylovelything.blogspot.com
I just got a similar drapey turquoise skirt and would never have thought to pair it with this color top...but it totally works - you've inspired me yet again!! :)
ReplyDeleteRaise your hand if you want to see Chloe do the "leg pose" a la Angelina Jolie!!
ReplyDelete::RAISING HAND(s)::
hahahaha.. I loved the skirt, mucho sexy.
www.houseofhemingway.com
I love the skirt, Chloe! The colour is so pretty and looks great paired with that kind of odd (in a good way) green colour.
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
That skirt is such a pretty and flattering shape! I need to look for one that resembles it. The color pairing is really pretty too.
ReplyDeleteLove that top!
ReplyDeleteCute top Chloe! I esp really like how you paired it with this bright blue skirt!
ReplyDeleteis this the same top as wendy just wore? i'm drooling over them!!! and those heels...
ReplyDeleteEasy Petite Looks
Love the shoes!
ReplyDeletexo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me
The top and the skirt are both amazing pieces!
ReplyDeleteLindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
Love the color of that skirt - lovely as always! :)
ReplyDeleteThe skirt is crazy cool. I swore I would not get sucked into hi-low, but I saw the cutest black skirt on Gilt and am hoping it's a winner.
ReplyDeleteStay awesome!
I love this color pairing Chloe! You need to hang on to that skirt long after any pleated, high low, tulip, bright blue trends pass, because it's so freakin' flattering on you.
ReplyDeleteOh Chloe, that top is awesome!!!! My Ivanka Trump Lucie shoes that look like your Valentino's were a disappointment and I had to sent them back. They were very wide and cheap looking. I did give you props today on my blog post for the asos Jew collar.
ReplyDeleteNiki
Www.fashionatforty.blogspot.com
I'm having trouble posting my comment from my tablet today. It wants to auto correct everything. I love that blouse and I gave you a shout out today on my website.
ReplyDeleteNiki
Www.fashionatforty.blogspot.com
Perfection from head to toe. Those shoes are fabulous!
ReplyDeletexoxo Maria
blog: http://blog.missesdressy.com
Shop: http://missesdressy.com
this is the second time i've seen this gorgeous blouse and i LOVE it even more. i always adore your unexpected pairings. looking beautiful as always doll!
ReplyDeletexoxo, jenn
the stylish housewife
I'm obsessed with that skirt! The color is amazing and the asymetrical hem is just awesome (plus it looks awesome on you!)
ReplyDelete-CK
Super cute look! Love the pop of color in the skirt!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Thanks so much, Giovanna! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Christy!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Jenn! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Maria! *curtsies*
ReplyDeleteHahaha, ohhh, auto-correct is the bane of my existence sometimes. Or if you'd ask it--the barn of my ellipses. Thanks *so* much for the shout-out, Niki! ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you! And so happy to see that you've been blogging a little bit again on ABC--I've missed your posts. ♥
ReplyDeleteHahaha, thanks Gigi! I agree- I wasn't crazy on the trend first (something about it reminds me of a duck tail, right?) but it's definitely grown on me. Can't wait to see the black skirt you scored and how you style it. ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Lindsey!
ReplyDeleteHahahah, it is the same top. And thank you! I love the way Wendy styled it too, with the black + purple pairings. Karen Millen is still a lesser known brand in the US, but they do some fantastic pieces--so happy to see other bloggers picking up on the brand.♥
ReplyDeleteThank you, Natasha!
ReplyDelete♥ ♥ ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks, Annabelle!
ReplyDeleteThank ya--if I find a similar skirt for less, I'll definitely try to post it up on twitter or facebook. I especially hope that I can find one in jersey--while I love the AU skirt, silk can be frustrating to wear in summer weather. I'm on the prowl!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Alison. ♥
ReplyDeleteAhahahaha! ON IT.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim--can't wait to see how you rock it!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I thought for a second that you were grading me and giving me an "A-" and I was thinking oh, this outfit is a B, B+ tops. Just kidding. Thanks Amanda! :)
ReplyDeleteAs Husband once so sweetly said--"It's like you could crush watermelons with those sonofaguns." Just what every girl wants to hear about her legs, hm? Thanks Lilly! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank ya, Ashley!
ReplyDeleteooooh i love this skirt!! great color!
ReplyDeletexoxo, jillian
http://just-jillian.blogspot.com
Here I am again! :) I love your style!!!
ReplyDeleteI covet the Valentinos.
xx,The Fashionable ESQhttp://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/