February 6, 2012

Outfits Of The Yesterdays (Colorful Cravings)

♫: Paddling Out - Miike Snow



Colorado finally had a huge dose of snow a few days ago, with well over 19 inches in our neck of the woods turning everything a blinding, bleached-white. 

We need some color, hm?


 (flowers on our coffee table)

 (a back-ordered christmas gift from my in-laws finally arrived--thanks guys!)

(a contrasting clutch by diane von furstenberg, sweeeeet.)

(a valentine's day wreath)

 (a girl can never have too many belts, ya hear?)

(a pretty pop-up)

(a toasty-warm sunspot for Kitty Smart Cookie)

(spring polish in the winter snow)

(woof.)




Coat: Old Navy (similar by Calvin Klein, on sale) (similar here) (similar here)
Belt: J Crew (similar here)
Collar Choker Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar here)
Bag: Tory Burch 797  Clutch (similar here) (similar here) (similar at DSW for under $50)
Shoes: J Crew Valentina Pumps in Coral (similar here) (similar here) (can still be found on ebay, too)
Nail Polish: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in June - Limited Edition (buy it here)


Skirt: J Crew Factory (similar here) (similar here for under $50)
Teal belt: Target, old (similar at Topshop)
Necklace: Patina (similar for under $15)
Scarf: ASOS (similar here) (similar here)
Bag: Diane Von Furstenberg Tonda Polka-Dot Minaudiere (buy it here) (similar on Etsy)
Booties: Christian Dior Serpent Booties, old (similar by Cole Haan) (similar by Lanvin)
Nail Polish: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in June - Limited Edition (buy it here)





30 comments:

  1. I loveee your DVF clutch. It's adorable! The mannequin & belts GIF is very creative. I loved watching your belt collection build up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabby hands on the chanel nail polish! can't wait to wear that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DVF polka dot clutch - I recognize it from Pinterest! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The popup card is adorable! And agggh, love those Dior booties. *wistful sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clutch is amazing!!

    My husband loved the snow pictures! He will be up in Boulder soon for an interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the snowfall! That's a good thing right?! It never snows where I live here in SoCal. In fact, I can only count on one hand how many times I've even seen snow. Anyway, you look amazing Chloe. I love both looks. I'm a sucker for pretty blouses and little skirts. So cute!

    ~ Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigosh, Chloe, so much amazingness in one post I don't even know where to start! The flowers and wreath are so pretty; I'm jealous of your belt collection; and you look gorgeous as always! Love that TB clutch!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you wear skirts! can't believe you're going bare-legged though!

    julesinflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright coloured skirts!! The snow looks so pretty!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have the best outfit posts :) Love all the looks of course ;) And the flowers were lovely too... Keep it up :) Wish you a great day* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the green skirt with that jacket. You have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, thanks so much Christina! *blush* 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Stacey!  And I wish that the snow would stay pretty--it's all muddy and gross now, darnit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eep! Thanks so much Alison!  I love the TB clutch too--it's surprisingly roomy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha!  The snow is definitely a good thing right now, since we've had a dry winter and need it to stay out of a drought.  I just hate how cold and icy it gets, bleh. You're so lucky to live in warm weather year round - jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!  Thanks Michelle, and crossing my fingers for your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eep, thanks Amy! The pop up is actually from the Louboutin book--so much awesomeness in one very heavy, over-priced book about shoes. Hee hee hee. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha, YES! The contrasting sides sucked me in--I love it when things do double-duty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hee hee hee, grabby hands.  It's such a funny color because I felt pretty "meh" about it when I first saw it online, but like all Chanel nail polishes it's so badass in person (and I want to hoard 10000000 bottles). Hope you get your hands on it soon, mmhm.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hee hee hee, thanks so much Jessy! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! Love the roses, the outfits, the clutch, the nail polish, the belts GIF, and the pics of snow! 

    ReplyDelete
  22. That shot of the roses on your coffee table perks my whole day right up!  What a great color they are. 

    That's a shockingly great-looking coat to have come from Old Navy!  I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute outfits!.... and I love your camera trick with the belts and clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love your skirt + tight outfit combos. and your animations ... amazing!!! the belts are mesmorizing me, literally i cant stop watching. love the necklace there as well... fabulous finds here. thanks for sharing!
    xx shari ana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the DVF clutch - not just the pattern but the shape - perfect for night or day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I've seen the DFV clutch IRL and I love it!
    And that's a lot of belts! 

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just found your blog and am loving it!  I'm excited to see what you have in the future!!!

    Stop by sometime, I'd love to hear what you think!xoxohttp://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments--leave 'em here! ♥

♥ Follow Along

♥ About...

Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (oh you really want more, do you?)