April 13, 2011

Currently Loving (April 2011)






It's that time of month again! Here are 15 things that I'm coveting this month; links+ more info for all of the items are below.  Enjoy!



1. Utopia Lamp (Jonathan Adler) - only Mr. Adler can mix a bit of fun with sophistication, and I can imagine two of these each sitting on an end of a cool sideboard.

2. Feather Trimmed Necklace (Forever 21) - my love of feathers continues!

3. Sunrays Stitch Dress (Madewell) - in a sweet, delicate pink, excellent for pairing with rusty browns and camels.

4.Valentino Studded Calf Hair Kitten Heels (Net-a-porter) - ya'll know how much I love my Valentino studded kitten heels (they're fun to wear and easy to walk in!), and ya'll also know how much I love a bit of leopard.  Swoon!

5. Pink Cut Out Ring (Topshop)

6. Traditional Home (Lonny Magazines) - my twin sister recently introduced me to this online-only publication and I'm in absolute love with almost everything inside.  Case in point--check out this cool styling twist for a few Louis XVI chairs!

7. Sequin Layer Skirt (GAP) - sequins aren't just for the fall and winter!

8. Miss Softee Bikini (Juicy Couture) - I was on the hunt for THE perfect swimsuit when I found this, and...it's perfect! And it's already packed and ready to go in my suitcase for beachy adventures this summer.

9. Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses (Urban Outfitters) 

10. Nanette Lepore Rain Or Shine Floral Maxi Dress (Neiman Marcus) - this dress is even prettier in person and swishes as you walk.

11.Sparkle and Feathers Necklace (Forever 21) - and another fun feather necklace!  Pair it with a simple tank and  maxi skirt for am easy, boho-chic vibe.

12. Boxer II (Reed Krakoff) -  designed by the executive creative director at Coach, I've been obsessed with these bags!  I've yet to make a big handbag splurge this year, but when I do this one is at the tippy-top of my list.

13. Palisades Belt (Anthropologie) - patterned belts can often be hard to come by, but they make a great addition to any wardrobe. This one is begging to be paired around little black dresses and stripey cardigans!

14. Charlene K Irregular Ring (Pink Mascara)

15. Marc Jacobs Black Orchid Leather Shoulder Bag (Saks Fifth Avenue) - sleek colorblocking on this bag with plummy browns and cognacs makes this super eye catching.  And fabulous.  AND I NEED IT.



What's on your "lust list" for this month?  Share in the comments!





8 comments:

  1. Woman, I want those Valentino pumps, I saw the flat version at Neiman Marcus not too long ago and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, sign me up for #s 3 and 7... I did a double-take when I found out that skirt was from the Gap! Going to be stalking that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's my lust list:
    http://ellesees.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-lust-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumps (I'm jealous every time you wear yours!), but there is no way I can afford them! I really love the Anthropologie belt - I think I will get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your picks are awesome, but the Krakoff bag is on the top of my lust-list as well. I did a post on them a bit ago and that is my favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think your Valentino kitten heels could get any better - but in LEOPARD?! Holy jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I like the feather necklace and the ring.

    My favorites of the month are my YSL Muse Two Bag, my rose gold earrings with the violet stones and my new dress from Anthropologie.

    Love these kind of posts!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I have the salt and pepper set of that darling Jonathan Adler elephant! The lamp is too cute, too.

    I'm in the market for some great brown leather 1940s-style pumps... The problem is, I have no idea where to look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments--leave 'em here! ♥

♥ Follow Along

♥ About...

Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (oh you really want more, do you?)