Dream, dream, dream. Here are 15 things that I'm coveting this month; links+ more info for all of the items are below. Enjoy!
1. Joie Fanny Lace Blouse (Neiman Marcus) - Lace has been a hot trend for awhile now, and the slightly puffy shoulders + pretty scalloped details of this blouse makes it perfect for pairing with skinny jeans, tulip skirts, or ruffly shorts.
4. Elizabeth and James Lang Booties (Ssense) Peep-toe booties are excellent for wearing with almost anything; I'd pair these with a sweet, floral summer dress or paper-bag shorts + a black boatneck tee. (take 20% off)
6. Nubby Panama Hat (Urban Outfitters) - I'm always looking for ways to keep myself covered as the days turn sunny and warm; this hat is perfect in ivory and will be coming with on a future trip to Hawaii this summer!
7. Queen Anne Mirror (Jonathan Adler) - A super modern twist on a vintage shape (and fabulous to boot!) that would be perfect for placing above a console table.
8. Miu Miu Lace-up Slingback Sandals (Neiman Marcus) - Charming with feminine, scalloped details but extremely comfortable with a platform; look for these to make a debut on this blog soon!
9. Nars Lip Pencil in Fantasia (Nars Cosmetics) - I'm already gearing up for summer lip hues and this lip pencil works flawlessly with all shades of coral and pink....or even by itself with a lil' bit of lip gloss. Love it.
10. Edible Pink and Black Butterflies (PinchMeImDreaming on Etsy) - Spring is still a ways away, but I'm still dying to bake some cupcakes and perch these pretty little butterflies on top. So fun!
11. Embellished Fabric Cuff (Topshop) - I love using cuffs to dress up basic t's and dresses (I always buy two so I can do the "Wonder Woman" and wear one on each arm!).
12. Lampe Sandals (ALDO) - My obsession with feathers knows no bounds; look for these to be making an appearance on this blog once the snow melts, too!
(take 10% off with code "310687611" through 4-1)
13. Herringbone Cargo Dress (J Crew) - I have a few trips to climes with warmer weather coming up this year, and cotton dresses are always the best! They're comfy and pack well, and this cargo dress from J Crew is darling!
15. Lisa Handbag (Bakers Shoes) - A handbag that combines the lady-like satchel shape with a bit of colorblocking, too? And it's under $100? Sold!
What is on your wish list for this month? Share in the comments!
Love all the picks but I have to say that the Miu Miu heels are really calling my name.
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Small Town Girl
I`m also lusting after the Valentino Rockstud Bag! It even made it to my IT-Bag-List for this season! *LOVE*
ReplyDeleteLove all your picks . The bag at Bakers sold out already.
ReplyDeleteLove your picks! I. Die. For. Those. Heels. Love the lip pencil and edible butterflies too!
ReplyDeleteChloe - I plugged you on my new blog. I have been a long time follower of your blog. Will you please follow mine???
ReplyDeletewww.shopaholicsupportgroup.blogspot.com
Love, love, love #1, 5 and 12. And now I NEED edible butterflies desperately.
ReplyDeleteomg! the DVF place setting is gorgeous! My blog post has me giggling. Please drop by and leave a comment, I REALLY want to know your anecdotes on this!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com
I saw that dress (#14) in my Saks email and loved it...so Art Deco! So expensive, haha. ;-)
ReplyDeletethat lace top? i'm dying over here. DY.ING. all of this stuff, actually. sheesh. you've got great taste.
ReplyDelete-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like...although be prepared to mask your disappointment that it involves nothing so lovely as that joie fanny lace top...)
I'm in love with your style. And I NEED that top.
ReplyDelete