And now we have t + j Designs!
Tank: Wyatt Ruffle U-Neck Blouse (buy it here) (and in a short-sleeve tunic here)
Belt: J crew (similar style here)
Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar Denim (buy them here) (similar style here) (and a splurge by Rag & Bone here)
Shoes: Alexander Wang Isabeli Leopard Print Mules (a fierce pair of pumps by Tory Burch) (similar style here) (and here for under $100)
Bag: Chloe Paraty in Rosewood (similar style here) (and here) (love this by DVF, too!)
Blouse: GAP (buy it here) (similar style here at ASOS) (and here in "rose dust")
Skirt: J Crew Dorrie Skirt (similar style here at J Crew) (similar style under $100) (and here at ASOS in "cafe creme")
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Greissimo Knotted Pump in Camel (a pretty pair of camel pumps here) (similar style here by Steve Madden) (and here for $49.95)
Bracelet: GAP (buy it here)
Watch: Michael Kors Runway Large Rosegold Watch (buy it here) (similar style here for $135)
Bag: Lanvin Metallic Python Happy Mini Pop Bag (buy it here) (similar style here by Michael Kors) (and here for under $100)
Earrings: c/o t +j Designs Purple Teardrop Earrings (buy them here + take 15% off with code "CHLOE15")
Cardigan: GAP (similar style here) (similar style here + take 30% off with code "GAPSALE") (and similar style here at Target)
Top: Miss Selfridge (similar style here) (and here at Banana Republic) (and here at Free People)
Pants: Madewell (similar style here) (and here at ASOS) (and here for $40)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor (similar style here)
Booties: Prada Harness Booties (similar style here, on sale!) (and here) (and here for $109)
Clutch: Kooba Josie Clutch (similar style here) (and here for under $75)
Earrings: c/o t + j Designs Crystal Encrusted Earrings (buy them here + take 15% off with code "CHLOE15")














Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (
All of these looks are super pretty! I love their jewelry! I want the knuckle ring that I've seen on the site, but it doesn't come in a size 6.
ReplyDeleteim seriously loving all your colored pants =) you look lovely and of course love tiffany's jewelry!
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is my absolute favorite! Such a statement piece. I love the purple drop earrings too with that monochrome outfit of yours.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love all the color combinations! The jewelry is awesome:) I think I need some!
ReplyDeleteawesome jewels and love the outfits you paired them with :) and YAY to 3 years of blogging!
ReplyDeletei adore that last outfit!! congrats on (over) 3 years :) time does fly. i agree, blogging is a great way to get connected!
ReplyDeleteI love the 2nd outfit because it's so stylish but is very wearable everyday : ) xx
ReplyDeletewww.junhwikim.blogspot.com
Those purple earrings are just gorgeous -- the color looks so vibrant! Great outfits too (as always). =)
ReplyDeleteYou look super gorgeous in all of these photos!
ReplyDeleteWow! I just found your site (via Tweed and Toile) and really like your style! I love the way you 'own' the bright blue pants outfit! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! Love your hair : ) I really like all three tops you wore in those photos. I have the same Gap blouse in green & wear it as an oversized shirt
ReplyDeleteawesome nude blouse and blue pants!
ReplyDeletehttp://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
I love the sequin top of the last outfit. Last time I shopped at Miss Selfridge was my 1996 trip to London. I still have the dress I bought, haha!
ReplyDeleteThank you Chloe! You look fab as always and love the jewels on you!
ReplyDeleteI love Tiffany's blog and I am so excited about the jewelry line! Also, your outfits are always great but I am the most jealous of your shoes! I think you have the best shoe collection-- not like "she has the most Louboutins" but "she has the coolest shoes" ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the bright blue on you and Tiffany's jewelry is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Stacey
http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/
The purple teardrop earrings are absolutely gorgeous! I thought they were much smaller than they really are - but I'm happy to see I was wrong. I was looking for the perfect teardrops for a while and I think these might just be it (the 15% off code is certainly a motivator!)
ReplyDeleteAll these pictures are so beautiful! I like the skirt you're wearing the image! too cute:)
ReplyDeleteLove the combination of brown and blue! And those earrings are simply gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletewww.laestetica.com.ph
www.squidoo.com/get-to-know-dr-almond-derla
ok that's super freaky! I only read your blog along with Tiffany's! Too sweet :)
ReplyDeleteI love all three outfits but I especially love the second one with the rose gold theme, very pretty! All of the t+j jewelry too, I went on her site and the pieces are amazing and really different.
ReplyDeleteFantastic outfits, as per usual! I LOVE that gunmetal necklace, I am so seriously tempted...
ReplyDeleteif i had to choose one blog only, it would be yours, Chloe, your style just rocks! I wish you didn't have other things in your life to attend to so that you could just post outfits day in, day out, lol. can't wait for the next one!
ReplyDeleteThey all look so pretty in those printed Indie Clothing Styles and that collection! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteAll three of these outfits is gorgeous. I think my favorite has to be the blouse and skirt. You look so elegant.
ReplyDeletenice fashion and a beautiful women http://teens-and-kids.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete