
July 6, 2011
Outfit Of The Day (Yeah, We Up Up Up In The Clouds)
♥ Follow Along
♥ About...
Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (oh you really want more, do you?)



Obsessed with this outfit, it looks so put together and perfect! Need that skirt and necklace.
ReplyDelete'dorable as usual...really love the belt and skirt!
ReplyDeleteI'm kicking myself for having missed out on that J.Crew skirt in ... was it "bronzed ochre" ? And the cardigan you have in the same color. Sigh!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit, especially the top and the belt :)
ReplyDeletewww.sheridankristin.blogspot.com
So I'm playing blog reading catchup and just saw ur blonde! Lookin smashing babe! And how funny are the sunnies-sporting deer heads? Lurve that skirt n belt!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here! I was totally lurking pictures of you on Pinterest and made my way to your blog. haha. I'm in love with your style.
ReplyDeleteGOOOORGGEEOUS!! :) I swear you never have a hair out of place! Grrr
ReplyDeleteI love that belt! Every time you wear it...I want to make a trip to Urban Outfitters in hopes of getting it, but I am pretty sure it is long gone!
ReplyDeleteI'm also kicking myself for missing out on that skirt! I don't follow J Crew too closely because it isn't at my local mall. So when i get the chance to make a trip, I don't find what I'm looking for. Booo! But you look amazing Chloe, love the whole look.
ReplyDeleteYou look so chic in this outfit lady!
ReplyDeleteLove this skirt....it is an amazing color! That necklace and belt look awesome with it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty skirt! I love how you're always so put together! Love the new necklaces and the old shoes :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Stacey
http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/
I'm really no good at matching accessories to my outfits. But I'm trying. You do it perfectly, though. I love the color of your skirt. I need to add a piece of that color into my wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteComplex Cardigans
Wow Chloe you wear short skirts so well! I think we're the same height and our measurments are similar but I'm always self conscious of my legs :P
ReplyDeleteI really love this whole entire outfit (as I usually do with your outfits!) I think I need to search out a really wide belt like yours, seems to add so much "oomph" to an outfit!
I just found your blog! Absolutely love all of your outfits! Great inspiration for me to get out of my slump and dress up a bit! :)
ReplyDeletexox, eden
edenmarie44.blogspot.com
Always - you have such elegance and style and grace in your photos! you pull of so many wonderful outfits and this is not anything less than what I have seen you wear!
ReplyDeletewonderful.
So funny Chloe… I bought those shoes after all the amazing pictures you posted last year. Then oddly, I must have been channeling my inner YOU - I bought this necklace the day it hit my store and thought of those shoes immediately. I wore this combo already, and it's lovely. Thanks for your spin on on the lovely duo.
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit as usual Chloe. I see the deer head are still chilling on the sofa :)
ReplyDeleteGawgus!! I can't stop staring at the deer heads in the background. I kind of love them.
ReplyDelete*Erin