
July 18, 2011
Outfit Of The Day (Etsy Loves)
♥ Follow Along
♥ About...
Chloe, Colorful Colorado. 5'8" (only) when teetering in her highest 6 inch Miu Miu platform heels. Likes fashion, broccoli, ice cream, clarifying that she does not eat ice cream with her broccoli as to not cause worldwide panic, hoarding beauty products & pretty shoes, tickle fights with her husband (he would like to clarify that he does not like them back, OKAY?), anything covered in sprinkles, any alcoholic beverage made with Tang, live music, clicking the camera, sarcasm fonts, vases stuffed full of pretty flowers, and laughing hard until her belly hurts. Wants an adventurous life, lots of puppies, to never obtusely wander around with her fly down, and to be an iconic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress with a bright, festive print when she grows up. This is where she bravely documents it all. (oh you really want more, do you?)





Cute outfit, love that top! The color and neckline are pretty.
ReplyDelete*Lynnette*
http://www.theblondebrunette.com/
Wow, that necklace is really something special; it looks like it's just part of your shirt. Great find!
ReplyDeleteI just splurged on a beautiful metalworked necklace by Sandra at Miss November Studio. It's a pendant with an elephant balancing on a ball, here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/57795440/circus-sideshow-necklace-elephant
Wow, I thought the necklace was part of the shirt! It's amazing and so unique!
ReplyDeletePS - I love how light your hair is now Chloe. Very pretty
That is so pretty! I thought it was part of your top until I clicked the etsy link! Beautiful! I am sure we'll see more creative looks from you!
ReplyDeleteGosh dang, you're too pretty to be real. And I LOVE that shirt.
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace!!!!!! I make jewelry, and now have some new inspiration!
ReplyDeletechicstayathome.blogspot.com
Great necklace!! Love the idea of pairing the belt with it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow that necklace is so unusal and amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Stacey
http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/
I know everyone is going crazy for the necklace, but the skirt! THE SKIRT!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete<3
That is such a beautiful outfit! I really like the top and the belt together.
ReplyDeletewww.sheridankristin.blogspot.com
Holy crap! That's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!! Now i want the necklace too... I love all of your outfits.
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace! Having one of those might save me from buying every shirt I see with a fun collar!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair Chloe, you're a gorgeous blonde!!
ReplyDeletei had never thought to pair a belt of that width with a skirt like that and now I WANT TO TRY IT!!! you always bring some great style ideas to the table :) love the necklace---looks like part of the shirt!
ReplyDeleteChloe, you are as funny as you are beautiful. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThat is truly a one-of-a-kind necklace, and it works beautifully on you, Chloe. I really look forward to seeing more of your outfits with it.
ReplyDeleteI love the belt too. I notice you have many belts of this brown/tan color. Is it related to your hair color at all? For example, I have black hair (I'm Asian), can I still use the same belt with different outfits with great flexibility like you do? I'm trying to collect some more belts to my almost non-existent current collection...
Thanks Chloe!